CHARTERING – ROAD TRANSPORT
Serengetti Tour Operators and More, expert in logistics and road transport, offers tailor-made charter solutions to meet all your needs. Do not hesitate to contact us to get your quote.
WHAT IS ROAD TRANSPORT CHARTER?
ROAD CHARTER: DEFINITION
Road chartering is a solution for transporting pallets by road from point A to point B.
ROAD CHARTER: ADVANTAGES
Road chartering is a reliable and economical mode of transport. It makes it possible to deliver goods quickly and safely to their recipients. Thanks to the advice of the road charterer, companies reduce their transport costs and optimize the smooth running of their business operations.
– A team of real specialists trained in different types of expeditions.
– Availability and responsiveness of your interlocutors.
– Study of tailor-made solutions: making appointments, delivery to the floor, representation…
– Tracking your deliveries.
A SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR TRANSPORT NEEDS
– From 1 to 33 pallets,
– All volumes,
– All delays,
– All destinations.
CHARTERING ROAD TRANSPORT OF DANGEROUS GOODS
Road chartering of hazardous materials is subject to strict regulations stemming from UN recommendations. Serengetti Tour Operators and More is authorized to organize the safe transport of substances covered by ADR (European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road).
VEHICLES FOR CHARTERING AND ROAD TRANSPORT
- Light vehicles: 2 m3at 14 m3 for parcel shopping• Carriers with hatchback, 19 tons, detachable, and Semi-trailers equipped ADR
SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH ROAD TRANSPORT CHARTERING
- Unloading of 20′ or 40′ containers
- Transit with storage